PACK. Thailand: Freedom and Serenity
Thailand is a country of diversity: Bustling cities, sprawling jungles, and miles of serene beaches with crystal blue waters. Everywhere you turn you'll be surrounded by culture, history, and fun-loving, friendly people. The second part of our Thailand adventure will take us to Ko Lanta, an island district known for its coral-fringed beaches, mangroves, and rainforests, just a short plane ride away from the buzzing metropolis of Bangkok. Ko Lanta will provide us a welcome change of pace from the excitement of Chiang Mai. We'll spend our days wandering the beaches, taking in the culture, zipping up and down the roads by scooter, enjoying local cuisine, and maybe even trying some muay thai. It's the perfect recipe for finding that elusive inner peace.
What will we do in Ko Lanta?
Island life awaits you! Ko Lanta is less touristy and party-paced than it's neighbors Phuket and Ko Phi Phi. The waters are clear, the beaches are clean, and those views are just steps from your front door. Explore the island on scooter, eat some delicious Thai food, and have a relaxing month getting your tan on.
If work/life balance is what you're looking for, look no further! Our coworking partner, KoHub has lots of space (open air and air-conditioned), a great community, and fast wifi. You'll have everything you need to be productive and you'll be just seconds from the beach for when you need a midday swim break.
When the workday is over, we'll enjoy the nightlife of Ko Lanta at one of the beachside restaurants and bars, with different events happening each day of the week. Watch the sunset, have a few drinks, and meet locals and expats.
What you'll get
- Private accommodations (bedroom and bathroom) in a modern apartment (city area), or bamboo bungalow (beachfront)
- Full-time membership at the local co-working space (24/7 access)
- Airport transfers
- SIM card with unlimited data
- Discounts on meals
- Scooter rental (if you dare)
- Welcome dinner with traditional Thai buffet and entertainment
- Day tour of four islands and Emerald Cave
- Weekly workshops, master classes, pool parties, barbecues, local excursions, and brainstorming sessions
- Dedicated staff members to help book your flights, figure out visas, and get the most out of every day
- Comprehensive packet with all the information you need to know to experience the best of Thailand
- March 31, 2018-April 29, 2018
*NEW* TWO WEEKS (March 31-April 14): US$1,600
FOUR WEEKS: US$2,200
- Couples: 50% off for your partner (if you share a room)
- US$150 discount for referrals (bring a friend!)
- Early bird discount: $200 off if you apply before November 1, 2017!
- US$500 off if combined with Chiang Mai!