Oh, Lisbon. You either love it…or you love it! Portugal’s hilly, coastal, shockingly affordable capital city enjoys an average of 253 sunny days a year (more than any other capital city) and boasts an extraordinary work/life balance. Everything is at your fingertips here: fresh seafood, surfing, beaches, ancient architecture, and views for days.
Century-old trams still carry tourists and locals alike up and down the beautiful narrow streets. The smell of the ocean mixes with freshly baked pasteis de nata (custard egg tarts). Cafes, bars, and even Michelin-starred restaurants beckon as you stroll in the sun listening to chatter and local fado music. Bursting with culture, great food, architecture, and inspiring street art, it’s a place so beautiful you can’t believe people are using it to live in.
And live we will! Our apartments will be centrally located and a short walk from both the coworking space and the beach. Why not start your mornings with a surf before heading into the office?
After work, take a stroll, wander into the bustling Praca da Figueira market for the famed Portuguese sausages or more pasteis de nata (we won’t judge), or head up to one of seven cinematic hillsides overlooking the Rio Tejo to view Lisbon's postcard-perfect panorama of cobbled alleyways, ancient ruins and white-domed cathedrals – a captivating recipe crafted over centuries.
Have we sold you yet? Don’t miss your opportunity to live, work, and play in this one-of-a-kind city with our talented community
of freelancers, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
This one will go fast!
- July 1-29, 2018
US$2,400 (*US$200 OFF if you schedule your Skype call before May 1, 2018!*)
- Couples: 50% off for your partner (if you share a room)
- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
What you'll get
- Private accommodations (bedroom and bathroom) in a modern apartment with solid wifi
- Full-time membership at the local co-working space
- Airport transfers
- SIM card with data and minutes
- Historical boat tour on a classic wooden yacht!
- Welcome dinner
- Weekly workshops, master classes, boat days, barbecues, local excursions, and brainstorming sessions
- Dedicated staff members to help book your flights, figure out visas, and get the most out of every day
- Comprehensive packet with all the information you need to know to experience the best of Sicily