We make international travel a breeze. Our experienced team of professionals handles all the details from housing, coworking, and airport transfers to weekly activities and workshops so you can be comfortable and productive the moment you step off the plane. You’ll have the time and space to focus on a project, connect with inspiring people, and become more deeply connected to yourself and the world.
HOW IT WORKS
1. CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION & LENGTH
Pick one (or more) destinations to travel to and the length of time you'd like to travel. We're always launching new retreats and locations so if you don't see one you're dying to visit, keep your eyes peeled for updates! Check out our full itinerary here.
2. APPLY AND SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW
Fill out our simple application and choose a time for your interview with our team. Once you submit your application, be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and watch for our email with next steps. Your interview is a chance to ask questions, get to know us better, and introduce yourself. We interview every applicant to make sure we're only taking the most friendly, inspiring, open-minded, excited travelers with us - community is key!
3. CHOOSE A PAYMENT PLAN
We know this can be a big financial burden (none of us are millionaires!), and we want to make sure everyone has a chance to experience the amazing feeling of being a part of our retreats. Choose from one of our three payment plans.
4. BOOK YOUR FLIGHT, PACK YOUR BAGS, AND MEET US THERE!
If you need help finding good flight deals, let us know and we'll be happy to help. We can also help figure out any special visa requirements. You'll receive an invite to our Slack workspace, a full location guide and experience workbook, as well as all the important info you'll need to know when you land.
What This Is
- A community of like-minded people focused on personal and professional growth
- An incubator of ideas and creativity
- An opportunity to redefine your roadmap in life
- A new way to experience the world and live like a local
What This Isn't
- A post-college party holiday
- An all-inclusive Groupon Getaway
- An over-planned vacation where we tell you what to do
- A tour of only the hottest Instagram spots and inauthentic experiences