PACK. Chiang Mai: Adventure and Possibility
A veritable mecca for digital nomads, Chiang Mai blends vibrant city life with the laid-back peacefulness of it's mountain setting. Fabulous food, incredible hiking and trekking, and warm, friendly locals make Chiang Mai the perfect place for our first retreat in Thailand. The city itself is clean, easily explored by car or scooter, and filled with great cafes and coffee shops to work from. You'll find over 300 temples, as much greenery and lush landscape as you can handle, and a city older than it seems. We've secured rooms in a modern villa within walking distance to the coworking space CAMP. We've also reserved private rooms for our group, so you'll never have to search for a desk. CAMP is located inside the MAYA shopping center where you'll find cafes, restaurants, shops, and even a movie theater! You won't want to miss this opportunity to experience the best of Thailand with a group of amazing humans from all over the world.
What will we do in Chiang Mai?
Because of it's location in the mountains, Chiang Mai has tons of outdoor adventure to experience. Ride a zipline, go paintballing, or take a scenic scooter ride. Doi Inthanon National Park, named for Thailand's highest mountain, is just over an hour outside the city if you fancy a day of exploring gardens, waterfalls, caves, and stunning hiking trails.
Of course it's impossible not to mention the food. Everywhere you go you'll find inexpensive eats made with local ingredients. Get ready for amazing curries, grilled skewers, and noodle dishes. Chiang Mai is known for it's markets, and if you're a foodie you'll love the Warorot Market, where you'll find all kinds of tasty delights and curiosities.
One of the highlights of our trip will be our visit to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, where we'll get to spend the day feeding, caring for, bathing, and learning about these majestic creatures. The sanctuary is an ethical operation caring for and rescuing endangered elephants from inhumane conditions.
*NEW* TWO WEEKS (February 24-March 10): US$1,400
FOUR WEEKS: US$2,000
- Couples: 50% off for your partner (if you share a room)
- US$150 discount for referrals (bring a friend!)
- $300 early bird discount if you apply before December 1, 2017!
What you'll get
- Private bedroom in an apartment/villa within walking distance to the center of town and coworking space
- Full-time membership at the local co-working space (24/7 access)
- Airport transfers (arrival and departure)
- SIM card with cellular data
- Coffee, tea, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Welcome dinner with traditional Thai buffet and entertainment
- Discounts at local restaurants, spas, and activities
- Half-day visit to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
- Weekly workshops, master classes, pool parties, barbecues, local excursions, and brainstorming sessions
- Dedicated staff members to help book your flights, figure out visas, and get the most out of every day
- Comprehensive packet with all the information you need to know to experience the best of Chiang Mai
- February 24, 2018-March 25, 2018