Our Bali participants arrive in just a few days and we are so excited to explore, learn, and grow together during what will surely be an inspiring month in Ubud. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for an inside look at the PACK. experience!
If you missed this retreat, not to worry - we are now accepting applications for our next trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand which begins February 24, 2018. Click here for the trip details and to apply. Here are a just a few of the fantastic things we'll be doing in Chiang Mai:
- Visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple and Doi Suthep
- Dining and drinking at trendy Nimmanhaemin Road
- Explore Doi Inthanon National Park and the highest mountain in Thailand
- Bury our faces in a hot and delicious bowl of Khao Soi
- Shop until we drop in the delightful chaos of Warorot Market
- Take a boat trip on the Mae Ping River
- Bathe, feed, and snuggle elephants at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
- Satisfy our sweet tooth with mango sticky rice
- Relax with traditional (and cheap!) Thai massages
Chiang Mai: Housing
We've secured a number of spacious, modern one-bedroom suites in a hotel located just a few minutes' walk from our coworking space. You'll have all the modern conveniences of home, daily delicious breakfast, fast wifi, and a beautiful swimming pool to relax in at the end of your adventure-filled days.
Chiang Mai: Coworking
Our main coworking space will be CAMP in the MAYA lifestyle shopping center, just a short walk from our home base. There you'll have access to a huge area of desks, workspaces, comfy chairs, as well as several private rooms reserved for our group. MAYA also has an entire floor devoted to restaurants and cafes, as well as a full-size cinema, karaoke and arcade game area, and even a rooftop bar for when you need a break from the workday!
We'll also have a pop-up coworking space in a great house we've rented in the same neighborhood. We'll have plenty of space to come hang out, work, chill, and have lots of workshops and group events during the month.
Sound awesome? Apply now to join our talented group of remote workers, entrepreneurs, and creatives for a month of adventure and productivity in this spectacular city in the mountains of Thailand.
Until next time - sending best wishes and great adventures to you all!